Welcome back to this free video course on the basics of how to remember anything you want! In this third video, we learn how to remember the toughest stuff using advanced techniques:
- What do you do when the basic memory tools you’ve learned in Video 1 and Video 2 aren’t enough? When you’re facing difficult, advanced material, it’s time to pull out mnemonics. Learn how to use these “magic words” and “crazy pictures” to remember like the pros.
- What if you have so many mnemonics you can’t keep them straight? Learn how to store them in a memory palace. I’ve used memory palaces to store hundreds mnemonics, in order.
- I show you how to avoid several rookie mistakes, and how mnemonics should fit into your overall memory system.
- Bonus Q&A section! How do we deal with the stress of “memorizing”?
- And finally, what’s next for you?
You’ve come so far — you’ve watched all these videos and you know what to do. But this is also the super dangerous moment when you feel great about it, but aren’t necessarily doing it yet. You could so easily click off into the Internet wilds and never reap the amazing rewards of really remembering anything you want.
So at the end of this video, I share a sneak peek of a special, limited time offer that could make all the difference in whether you actually unlock your awesome memory. I’ll send you an email with more details in Video 4 very soon.
For now, thanks so much for watching! I’d love it if you left me a thought or question in the comments below. Thank you!